English-Chinese dictionary keyboard (英中辭典鍵盤) is an implementation of soft keyboard for the Google Android mobile operation system. It provides an interface for the entering of traditional and simplified Chinese phrases on Android devices, by means of English-Chinese dictionary look up.
* 16 keyboard layouts
* Selection history
* Eng suggestion
* Hard keys support
* Mixed Eng. Chi. input
* No insecure permission required
For Android 1.5 ~ 2.x;
1.Check the keyboard at Settings > Locale & text
2.Long press a text box > select input method
For Android 3.x ~ 4.x;
1.Check the keyboard at Settings > Language & input
2.Click a text box > drop down the notification bar and click 'Choose input method' > select input method
For Android 5.x;
1.Check the keyboard at Settings > Language & input > Current Keyboard > Choose Keyboards
2.Click a text box > Click the keyboard icon on the bottom navigation bar > select input method
Visit Web for details
1. If you experience extreme lag after updating, try uninstalling and re-installing the keyboard again.
2. After changing theme, try to restart the keyboard or rotate the device with the keyboard active, to make the new theme effective.
3. If you experience touch difficulty, try to set the Touch sensitivity settings as High and Neutral.
4. If you experience missing candidates, try enabling the 'Rarely used characters' option of 'Chinese candidates' setting.
5. Simplified Chinese candidates are disabled by default. Enable it at the 'Character type' option of 'Chinese candidates' setting if required.
1. Keyboard closes itself on Contact's phone number text box of Samsung devices with Android 4.x. Will fix once we get a Samsung device on hand to check.
2. Keyboard plays sound on press on LG devices, even sound is disabled in settings. Will fix once we get a LG device on hand to check.
3. Candidates selection bar jumps when the height is set to S. Fix in the pipeline.
Eng-Chi dictionary keyboard is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Eng-Chi dictionary keyboard (version 0.9.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Eng-Chi dictionary keyboard since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-25.
The latest version is 0.9.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-09-03
Ver 0.9.1:,1. Fixed the malfunction cursor.,Ver 0.9.0:,1. New 'More Candidate History' button.,2. Option to disable English candidate history.,3. No longer expire.